Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch]
01-02-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: Episode 6 discussion [re-watch]
(31-01-2011 02:55 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Harry replies that another option is that some crack pot extremist takes over in the interim who have been provided with enriched uranium to use as nuclear weapons against the west. Sounds very familiar.

That point doesn't actually work though because (as far as I know, not being an expert) that the enriched uranium required for power generating is no use in a nuclear weapon. The uranium has to be enrich considerably further which is the major huddle in nuclear weapons manufacture. That is why Russia were willing to supply Iran with uranium suitable for use in a nuclear power station a while ago.

(31-01-2011 02:55 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  I too didn't like the nanny plot line. The first time I watched this episode, I was very suspicious of her. It did not hit me in the way I *think* it was intended: they are finding solace in each other physically. It felt to me as if she were taking advantage of his vulnerability. It made me uncomfortable for Adam. Maybe it was supposed to?

Yes I thought she was indeed taking advantage of him for a more sinister reason. Highly unprofessional for a live-in nanny though!

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 30-01-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: Episode 6 discussion [re-watch] - HellsBells - 01-02-2011 02:12 PM