Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch]
06-02-2011, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 06:56 PM by Tea Lady.)
RE: Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch]
(30-01-2011 12:09 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Oh, and on a shallow note, I found the leader of the Israeli group quite attractive.

Yes I agree Silktie Blush he is quite nice.

Sorry, playing catch up again.

I really don't like this episode. In fact I find the storyline quite boring compared to the episodes that have gone before, Cotterdam, Havensworth etc. As soon as Neil appeared on the Grid, you knew he was a "bad un" and you also could guess that the threat, wasn't what they thought it was. It wasn't really a surprise that they were following the wrong targets.

As for the whole Ruth thing, it was done ok. No real surprise there wasn't more made about her leaving but has there been for any officer of the service that has "died?" As for Harry, the bit where he pratically falls against the wall for support when entering Juliet's office, tells you all you need to know about how much of a face he is putting on the whole Ruth issue.

I hate the nanny and why Adam just didn't sack her when she stuck her nose in the first time. I don't really think the actress is much good to be honest. As for Sally Bernard !! Why you would take the word of some visiting officer over your own boss, I have no idea. How on earth did she get to become an officer in the service!!

Sorry, I really don't like this episode. Can you tell?? Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 30-01-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch] - Tea Lady - 06-02-2011 06:56 PM