Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which DVD's in all series have the best commentaries
05-03-2011, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011 08:55 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Which DVD's in all series have the best commentaries
Actually A Cousin I agree with you, usually the commentaries from the actors have more humour in them but the commentaries from the directors and writters look deeper into the characters, the actors don't have much of a say in what goes on or the script so it's really interesting to listen to writters/producers/ directors opinions, why they have written or directed the episode the way they did, what they hope will happen in the future ect Smile
I think it works nicely when there is a writter, and producer or director and one of the actors all doing commentary, that way there's an opinion from each rather than just the point of view of one position, if you get what I mean Wink
I think I enjoyed Andrew Woodhead and Howard Brenton's (Probaby my favourite Spooks writter Smile) commentaries the most, it's great to see their views on the show Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which DVD's in all series have the best commentaries - Forever Secret - 05-03-2011 08:54 PM