Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
29-03-2011, 11:53 AM
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
(28-03-2011 10:21 AM)picard1109 Wrote:  
(28-03-2011 09:59 AM)Obsession Wrote:  When you spend your whole day at work day dreaming about how you could be recuited to join MI5.

Or when you spend your whole day at work day dreaming about how you will meet Peter Firth and Nicola Walker Blush

Wouldn't it be easier for you to join the Australian Security Service?! Cool

Easiest way to meet PF and NW is to get your booty over here to Blighty, Obsession. It'd also be a very good excuse to get a posse together for a drink, to celebrate your visit!Vueltasss
YKYAFOSW...you'd rather spend your days dashing up and down the Thames, looking for film crews, than earning a living.

Possibly picard, as my cousin is in the Feds; but I am a British overseas citizen so being recruited for MI5 is a possibility Silba

Thanks for the invite. Would love to have drinks with you. Maybe next year? Before the Olympics I was thinking of coming over. When is that?

YKYAFOSW you spend you day thinking about what Harry and Ruth might say, think and do for your fanfic; and realise that might be an impossibility at the age of 26. Harry and Ruth are double my age and experiences - need a little help please!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3) - Obsession - 29-03-2011 11:53 AM