Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
09-05-2011, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 12:49 AM by HarryPearceSpy.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
(06-05-2011 11:25 AM)BAUER24 Wrote:  does anyone know where i can get the spooks theme tune as a ringtone?
How awesome would that be?
(06-05-2011 12:46 AM)HarryPearceSpy Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 03:17 PM)BAUER24 Wrote:  When you start calling yourself and your loved ones after charcters.

Haha I've done that before (kind of). I once called myself Lucas North while walking fast and humming the Spooks music. Smile. It makes the journey more interesting. haha.

Its got so bad that in my mobile phone contact numbers:

1) Im down as Adam Carter
2) My girlfriend is down as Ros Myers
3) My mum is down as Ruth Evershed
4) My dad is down as Harry Pearce
5) My house number is entered under MI5
6) My girlfriend's house number is entered under MI6

Haha that's awesome! Very creative too. I was just wondering if your girlfriend call you Adam Carter as well? That would be interesting if she did. Haha
(07-05-2011 06:21 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when...
you buy a new guitar... and end up doing THIS to the back of the headstock Tongue *Shakes head* at least no one will steal it Wink

[Image: spookssmall.jpg]

Haha that's a great addition to the guitar and a way to make any thieves scratch their heads. Can you play the Spooks theme song or soundtrack songs with your guitar?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3) - HarryPearceSpy - 09-05-2011 12:46 AM