Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
09-05-2011, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 06:33 AM by HarryPearceSpy.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3)
(09-05-2011 05:53 AM)Forever Secret Wrote:  ^^ Thanks Big Grin
Haha Spooks is the only Theme I find IMPOSSIBLE to play on guitar Wink
I can play some stuff from Paul Leonard Morgans S6 compositions though, Can play the Ashes to Ashes theme though Big Grin
But guess what... the guitar is now broken Sad Damn it, going to have to get it fixed Wink

Hmmm you know you're a Spooks fan when you see the name "Huth" and think "Oh Harry and Ruth pairing name",
And when you think the inside of the College canteen looks like the building where Sarah killed Walker in S8... (8.4?)

You're welcome. Smile Did Paul Leonard Morgan take over in S6 or S5? I remember the music starting to become somewhat different...it went from suspenseful music to action-intense music (well I guess that was a terrible description, but I'm not sure how to put it:coolSmile. Hope that makes sense though.

I want to watch Ashes to Ashes...I heard Keeley's in it (well that and also I heard its good too) so that's why I want to watch it. I guess its another sign I'm obsessed with Spooks- I now look for other shows that Spooks actors are in.

I apologize for my post being somewhat off-topic. I guess I got a bit excited about the music part (and part about A &A).

Huth is a very creative and good name combo. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 3) - HarryPearceSpy - 09-05-2011 06:29 AM