Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
07-06-2011, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 07:26 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
(06-06-2011 08:56 AM)langley Wrote:  Here's another video my husband shot. Just a car chase, not a Harry/Ruth moment. We were asked not to post one of them. This isn't the one.
http://bit.ly/lFldqc

But what a car chase!

That Mercedes SUV tricked out with the camera and arm on top is so freakin' cool! I have watched that one *almost* as many times as I have watched the NW/PF walking down the street video just to see how it works. And then - AND THEN - upon another watch of the NW/PF video, I notice that they stop next to that car and I see the website on the back of the car: bickers.co.uk. I won't link it here because they have video and I'm not sure if that's kosher with the SF, but it's the Russian Arm camera tracking vehicle. Seems appropriate somehow. Wink If you are interested in that kind of thing, hit the Bickers site. They have some really cool demo videos of that camera vehicle.

Thanks to both langleys!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - A Cousin - 07-06-2011 07:23 PM