Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
26-06-2011, 09:10 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
I haven't yet said thanks for posting the pictures Goldrush70, only made a cheeky comment on them earlier! Peter Firth and Max Brown and also Lara Pulver and the car really look mighty fine!

I actually have some general questions on the filmings and as you seem to have seen them at least twice you also seem to be the best target to ask Wink. Or maybe others can answer this too.

How many people have "usually" been there to watch a scene to be filmed and did you actually ask the crew if you could watch it or did you just stick around hoping not to be in the way?
Did the crew recognise you when you'd seen filming before?
I'm just asking because from the info you could gather on Twitter or through the forum (well more on Twitter actually) it seemed that there were some kind of "regulars" who were able to watch several scenes being filmed. Did the crew wonder where information on the locations came from? In case they said anything on this at all I mean.

And finally, from seeing a scene can you actually make any sense of this and get an overall view on what will happen in the episode? Or from seeing several scenes can you imagine something on the general storyline?
I mean I know that filming worth of a few hours will be condensed to minutes in the actual episode or this special scene may even be cut totally but do you already have some ideas what will happen just through viewing the scenes? (without telling what of course!!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - lottanyman - 26-06-2011 09:10 PM