Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
27-06-2011, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 07:31 PM by Goldrush70.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
(27-06-2011 10:04 AM)lottanyman Wrote:  Thanks so much again for your replies Goldrush!! It's so nice to hear that the crew actually was so appreciative of the fans being there and it's really great for you to having been able to watch them several times.

I really do envy you a little bit, although at least I can say that I could glimpse a little (but only a very little) bit of filming myself when I was in London 4 weeks ago visiting a friend.
This was the day when they were in Camden and I literally ran into them when I popped out of the hotel I was staying in to go round the corner and buy some toothpaste (I tend to forget at least one thing and usually find this quite annoying but this was the first time I was really glad about my habit of forgetting stuff at home Wink ).
Unfortunately it started to rain and I also didn't really dare to ask if I could watch so I just stood there for a few minutes and then went on. Now of course I'm a bit angry with myself and my silly reserve and shyness after hearing that they have always been quite nice and welcoming.

But no matter what, I'm also really really looking forward to series 10 and reading your stories and seeing the pictures is increasing my anticipation immensely!!!

You're welcome. I was so delighted to be able to experience it, especially as this may well be the final season of course.

I love your toothpaste story! That's great that you at least got a taste of filming. I think I saw a couple of pictures posted from that shoot - with Peter and Lara? It's a shame that the rain came when it did. It is a bit daunting to actually approach anyone in that situation, especially the first time, so I definitely understand your feeling reserved. I was so nervous on the Albert Embankment when I first met the crew and Peter, but they all put me at ease so nicely. I don't think I've quite known butterflies like it in recent years!

I'm glad I've helped to increase the anticipation for you! I guess the next couple of months might be quite quiet, so it all helps in the build up to Sept/Oct. I'm so excited to even see the first trailers! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 27-06-2011 05:47 PM