Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
29-06-2011, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 08:21 PM by Goldrush70.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
(27-06-2011 08:14 PM)lottanyman Wrote:  Thanks Blush If there is one advantage of this than it's that I have at least one "souvenir" from any trip I've made that's really useful and not collecting dust on the shelf afterwards...

Yes indeed! Memories are the best souvenirs. Smile

Quote:Yes, it was with Peter and Lara though the pictures must have been from earlier in the day as this was a different street I think. I saw them in Burton Street (checked the name out again the next day) where they were filming in front of a house entrance.

Thanks for the info. I would have possibly tried to make it there myself that day, but I was at Wembley Stadium seeing my team lose the play-off final! The rain later in the day reflected our mood. In hindsight, I would have much rather gone to see some more filming, lol. Undecided

Quote:And even though I've not been very near to them I can relate to your butterflies feeling!! I was quite perplexed to see them just around my hotel, after all I truly had not expected to see them on my visit to London.

One of the crew was passing me by and saw my stunned face (which both was from seeing them and actually looking for a shop nearbyWink) and she said very nonchalantly that they were "just" filming a series for the BBC and made a face as if this was all really uninteresting!!!

I can definitely relate. I'm sure it's just all in a day's work for the crew, but to us it is something truly fascinating, especially when it is your favourite show!

Quote:I also expect it to be rather quiet from now on and I'm already thinking of how to bridge the time until the autumn. Maybe I'll eventually get around reading the piles of books that are still lying around here...

Same here. I may tackle Ken Follett's 'World Without End' which is a huge book, as I'm keen to learn about the story and a certain Earl Roland. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 29-06-2011 12:08 AM