Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
01-08-2011, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 07:50 AM by pennyfeather.)
Ros RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current)
(06-06-2011 06:31 AM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  Great pics/video Langley, thank you. Dogsosmall you are so right, I feel Kudos and the actors are really playing with us, we are actually going to have 6 episodes of R and H at logger heads!! A tweet by the DVD company suggests yesterdays meeting was for the DVD extra's, so at least we can look forward to that...Off to work to rant/encourage children to revise, cake for lunch me thinks!....\
Sorry do you mean the video of Peter and Nicola is to do with DVD extras?? What's yesterdays meeting?
Quote:On a couple of other occasions, when I've been able to follow Twitter 'intel' and make it to London to see filming

[quote]And finally, from seeing a scene can you actually make any sense of this and get an overall view on what will happen in the episode? Or from seeing several scenes can you imagine something on the general storyline?
I mean I know that filming worth of a few hours will be condensed to minutes in the actual episode or this special scene may even be cut totally but do you already have some ideas what will happen just through viewing the scenes? (without telling what of course!!)

I just find it absolutely incredible that you can just stroll on into London and watch this amazing show being filmed. All these videos and personal comments from people who have seen them and even chatted to them is incredible. If it was me I'd have a bloomin' heart attack! lol
Jealous of you all but for what you have posted my adoration is boundless!!!! Big Grin
Quote:awww... I read your report.... it was really funny and exciting... i could imagine how you felt and how nice they were! Smile) PF and NW are every fans dream i guess...
What report!? what report!? And where can i find it?!!Vueltasss
Sorry ignore the first comment, It was before I read everything else heh...

It was the wind Ruth...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - pennyfeather - 01-08-2011 05:55 AM