Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
30-11-2009, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 06:49 PM by deathbymascara.)
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
(30-11-2009 05:50 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  
(26-11-2009 04:15 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  lol
You know your a fan of spooks when you know you are going to be very late for work unless you sign out of the spooks forum and stop watching spooks on iplayer but you just can't seem to pull yourself away ....

oh dear I should probably actually go now haha

Haha this made me laugh!! I hope you made it to work on time Big Grin

Haha I don't think I did Confused I have since quit anyway so Tongue haha
(30-11-2009 05:53 PM)almh Wrote:  
(30-11-2009 05:50 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  You know your a fan of spooks when you cancel your plans for Friday so you can stay in and watch the BBC 3 preview( which is what I intend to do this week) Blush

Same! lol. I've actually been causing my parents so much grief to allow me to watch Spooks on Friday, but it clashes with HIGNFY (not good Sad) so I watched tv in a different room to them so we all were happy Big Grin

Haha I too have made my Friday freeeee!!! cannot wait lol Big Grin

and I have the same trouble with my Dad Tongue parents pfft!! But we have reached a compromise... we now watch the extended version of HIGNFY on a Sat evening on BBC 2 Idea
Haha I don't think my parents understood just how important my Friday Spooks fix was!! ... I soon set them straight Tongue

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - deathbymascara - 30-11-2009 06:46 PM