Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
02-12-2009, 07:53 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
Yay, write fanfic!!!

Continuing on from Beatriz, you know you're a fan of Spooks when you have to resort to Spooks fan videos when Spooks forum is on down time Sad (I also tried to build a pyramid out of cards. It didn't happen, and I spent over an hour trying. I got to two on the base and one on top, went to take a picture to prove I'd done it and knocked it over Angry)

... when you are talking to your friend at your school, and you realise you haven't managed to say any Spooks related things in Geography for a while (My geography teacher watches it! She went up in my respect after that, lol,) and so make spend an evening thinking about how Spooks is related to river rejuvenation (physical Geography lesson)... and failing. But succeeded when trying to think of Spooks related to water-bourne diseases (human Geography lesson - I had about three episodes, poor Alex. I don't think that she really was that interested...)

... when you start grinning manically (anyone know if that is the right spelling?) during one of your Geography lessons because your Geography teacher has the same surname as someone who used to be in Spooks (:sniff: - my other Geography teacher BTW, not the one who watches Spooks. Now that would have been hilarious.) and she starts saying things that could easily have just come from an episode of Spooks (can't remember what exactly, I've lost the piece of paper that it was written on.)

... when you're walking to the train station and realise that every morning you walk past one spot, and every time there is a different car with different occupants sitting in the car, just sitting there, and you wonder who living near you is being spied on! (Sadly I found a logical explanation - It's opposite a building site, and it's the builders sitting there in their cars before hand Sad)

... when you've written 4 you know you're a fan of Spooks when... in one day!!! lol. (not including this one, obviously, because this one is stupid.)

BTW, sadly, these are all true. Oh dear.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 02-12-2009 07:53 PM