Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
02-12-2009, 10:41 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
(02-12-2009 07:53 PM)almh Wrote:  ... when you are talking to your friend at your school, and you realise you haven't managed to say any Spooks related things in Geography for a while (My geography teacher watches it! She went up in my respect after that, lol,) and so make spend an evening thinking about how Spooks is related to river rejuvenation (physical Geography lesson)... and failing. But succeeded when trying to think of Spooks related to water-bourne diseases (human Geography lesson - I had about three episodes, poor Alex. I don't think that she really was that interested...)

Hahaa I also do that! The lesson I had after I saw 8.2 was on energy security of all things and whenthe teacher started to talk about importing gas from other countries I blurted out (much louder than I intended Blush) that I knew all about it cos I had watched it on Spooks. My teacher just gave me a bemused look and said something like the preferred method of research is actually from a textbook and my friends were all in hysterics at me Sad

And I also went into a boredom meltdown when the forum was down pahaha. Although I must admit it was my first evening since joining the forum I have actually done so much work Smile

And you know your a spooks fan (as well as doing all the above things) when everytime you walk past a white van you imagine there to be a surveillance team inside Tongue
Also I wore a trench coat today and felt very spylike! Someone even commented that and I could have died of happiness Tongue

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - deathbymascara - 02-12-2009 10:41 PM