Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
21-10-2011, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 11:41 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
(21-10-2011 10:40 AM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  
(21-10-2011 08:02 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  This thread is for discussion of Episode 5 only. Any speculation about Episode 6 should be in the Rumors and Speculation thread.

I also suggest you ALL read our spoiler policy here: http://www.spooksforum.co.uk/announcement-1.html

If people continue to discuss rumors and speculation in this thread, I will start warning people. I have removed all the posts from the last couple of pages which were not discussing the episode.

I would also suggest you stop worrying about people who may or may not be part of the production team of Spooks, this is the internet.

Fair enough but I can understand why some people are posting here. It is most frustrating in the last few weeks that posts are not appearing in the Rumours and Speculation thread sometimes for many days and I think too, many aren't even bothering to post there because of this.

I completely agree with you. I found the way to be able to read the newest posts, but it's frustrating. You go to the end of the last page mentioned in the thread Rumours and Speculation and click on new reply. You do not write in the new reply, just scroll down until you will see the more recent posts. Once you read the new entries, just press the back arrow on top of the page to get back to the old posts. I hope my explanation is clear. I am not very good at instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - beatrice4ruth - 21-10-2011 11:26 AM