Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
series ranking
21-06-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: series ranking
Hard to put them in order but I think I'd go with...

1. Series 3
2. Series 4
3. Series 7
4. Series 8
5. Series 5
6. Series 1
7. Series 10
8. Series 9
9. Series 6
10. Series 2

Series 3 is top of my list, as there were some genuinely great episodes. To be honest, I love every episode of the series and struggle to pick fault with any of them. And the team all gel really well together too. Series 4 is next on my list. It's close between this series and Series 3. 4 also has fantastic episodes. Series 7 and 8 come next. I love both these series because Lucas is my favourite Section Chief (and in my top three Spooks characters of all time) Richard Armitage plays him so well and I love the episodes that centre around him and his working relationship with Ros. The Sugarhorse plot in Series 7 is a great long running plot, better than the overarching plot of Series 6. Series 5 and 1 are middling. I quite like both these series. They both have their fair share of good episodes, but they just aren't my favourites. Series 10 is next. Quite liked this final series, but you could tell that the show had lost its spark and it was time for it to end. I missed Lucas. The final ever episode was perfect though and the ending was the perfect way to round off the entire show. I didn't like the ending of Series 9 and the likes of Beth and Demetri were underdeveloped as characters, which is why this series comes towards the bottom of the list. I'm not much of a fan of Series 6. It's great for action, but it was very 24 and the stories weren't as strong as the ones we got in previous series. I wasn't too keen on the story with Ros or the overarching plotline. Series 2 is bottom of the list. This series is OK. I only like a handful of the episodes though. Christine annoys the hell out of me, and it's the series I rewatch the least.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
series ranking - jh1892 - 26-04-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: series ranking - The Grid - 21-06-2012 05:11 PM
RE: series ranking - dalia - 25-10-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: series ranking - sam b - 11-05-2014, 01:50 PM