Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch]
17-01-2010, 03:00 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch]
I liked this episode. I thought it showed off the acting skills of Zoe and Tessa rather well. Their characters were very strong in this episode. I did wonder though where Tessa was walking to at the start of the episode when she was being followed by Johnny near the London Eye. She didnt appear in the office, only Harry and Danny were there?

Ellie must have been really dense to not have put two and two together when Tom disappeared and they announced a major siege was taking place down the road! Actually if I had a kid like Maisie at my birthday party, I may not have turned up either!

I loved Malcolm's sarcastic comment to Tom when he messed up the negotiating with the hostage takers. I also loved the way Tessa just ignored Harry when she walked into his office with the tunnel map.

I did wonder how on earth Tessa could afford such a swanky flat on a civil service salary. Also I wondered was the story of her getting pregnant actually true? I guess we will never know this. I assume she terminated the pregnancy rather than lost the baby also?

Got to see a bit about how ruthless Harry had been in his past. He had clearly with his own hand killed Johnny's brother my mistake. He didnt seem to flinch at this. He did flinch at Helen's death though in this episode. Perhaps he does have a heart. Perhaps.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 17-01-2010, 12:46 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 17-01-2010 03:00 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - almh - 17-01-2010, 07:46 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 20-01-2010, 02:12 AM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 20-01-2010, 11:48 AM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 21-01-2010, 06:32 AM