Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
16-08-2010, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 11:30 AM by i luv lucas.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
(08-08-2010 03:25 PM)Nia M Wrote:  
(08-08-2010 03:02 AM)Skully Wrote:  
(07-08-2010 10:44 PM)Nia M Wrote:  When you walk down Albert Embankment (where H&R's bench is) while listening to the Spooks theme tune, sit on H&R's bench, take a picture of yourself sitting on it, take a pic of the bench itself, then continue down towards Lambeth Bridge while listening to the Spooks theme on repeat and doing the Spooks walk, then take sneaky pics of the real Thames House, then continue down to Vauxhall Bridge (still listening to the theme tune and walking like a Spook), decide not to get on the tube at Vauxhall and instead cross the bridge and walk to Pimlico Tube Station (even though by now it is raining) so that you can get better pictures of Vauxhall Cross as you cross the bridge.

Could probably file this one under "you know you're completely obsessed with Spooks when.." Wink
Uhh... Silba

I love this one!! This thread always make me chuckle!
(16-08-2010 11:15 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  ...you are on a sailing boat on the Norfolk Broads and your friend who is a wildlife/bird watching enthusiast suddenly shouts out "Grebe!" I immediately thought she was talking about Oleg Darshavin and almost fell off the boat in surprise! She was of course talking about a pair of Grebes she had just spotted.

oooh, also love this one, i have to go to casualty now, to sort out the bump on my head that I received falling off of my chair with laughing too hard........

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - i luv lucas - 16-08-2010 11:29 AM