Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
24-01-2011, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 08:52 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
(24-01-2011 06:32 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  When you are sat in a Religious Studies lesson where you are discussing Ethics and your teacher says "I was was going to show you a clip from Spooks but it wont work..." I pull face similar to this ---> =O
He then says "Anyone watch Spooks?" To which I yell "Me me, I do! I LOVE Spooks!!!" and the class find this terribly amusing.

Safe to say I got little work done after this due to discussing what actually happened in the minutest detail in the scene he briefly described to do his lesson to the person to my right. Silba

You were going to watch Spooks in an Religious Studies Lesson!!??????
I wish My Religious Studies lessons had been that good!! haha shame the clip didn't work!Sad
Of course Spooks is educational! Should be shown more in lessons Wink Tongue

And I've done a Similar thing once, I heard one of my teachers say to someone else "You're going to work for MI5 are you? Be a Spy, like Spooks"... I just turned round and screamed "SPOOKS WHO SAID SPOOKS? I LOVE SPOOKS!" Wink haha

What was the clip? Which Episode? Smile

Hmmm you know you're a fan when, you can't stop quoting Ros and Lucas's small talk,
And when you see someone accuse two people who are dating, of not doing their work properly and having their profssional relationship compromised because of their personal relationship apparently getting in the way and you begin comparing it to Harry and Ruth Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Forever Secret - 24-01-2011 08:46 PM