Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
03-02-2011, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 06:53 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
(03-02-2011 02:23 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  But, Forever Secret, wouldn't it be spooky if Juliet Shaw does exile Harry in series10?

That would be... very spooky! haha
Or worse, what if Juliet is in charge of the enquiry into Harry's career? Hmmm Wink

... when you begin to notice smallest detail about the actors and the characters, habits and stuff (Like Harry tends fiddle with his tie sometimes, and Ruth sometimes stumbles on her own words, Ros is always pretty cold but in a funny way ect) and then see someone else do it in real life and can't help but laugh Wink

When you see Hermione Norris on the front of the Radio Times along with the word Spooks in the caption and laugh to yourself insanely in a shop full of people

When you call your cat Fidget by mistake and she actually repsonds Tongue

When you manage to talk to people about the Security Services and begin ranting about MI5, MI6, GCHQ, FSB and the CIA
And when you manage to direct any conversation at random onto Spooks, or something about Spooks when chatting with friends who don't watch it at all... needless to say, I do get a few "Shut up about Spooks" comments screamed at me Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Forever Secret - 03-02-2011 06:49 PM