Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
25-04-2010, 09:29 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
I don't mind this episode but I would never choose to watch it as I find it very depressing and I also have to physically look away from the screen when Ruth is in the restaurant with John. It's a brilliant scene don't get me wrong, but I feel so sorry and sad for Ruth I find it painful to watch.

I felt Zoe was too gushing about Will in this episode and I can see how it may get on the nerves of friends and colleagues who perhaps are not having the best time of it. Also, would you run around your shared flat half naked with your boyfriend making food? I wonder whether she was trying to show off slightly at finally finding the "one." Danny got his revenge in the end though and I think there was part of him that enjoyed telling Zoe about Will.

Zoe was quite week during this episode and I don't think she would have carried out the killing even if she wasn't sea sick. I'm not saying it was an easy thing to do but lives were at stake here, if she didn't act.

I loved Ruth in that dress and Malcolm was so sweet to her. I didn't know though that John was NW's real life husband JHyde.

I agree with lwhite53 that Harry was acting most strange in this episode. He did snap at Ruth which he never does and when he was talking to Sam on the roof he was trying to make it seem like he wasn't too bothered and that the situation was quite amusing. He smiled just a bit too much which obviously, knowing Harry who never smiles, must mean the complete opposite.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 24-04-2010, 10:20 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - Tea Lady - 25-04-2010 09:29 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - Aria - 25-04-2010, 09:50 PM