Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Things I learnt from watching Spooks
18-11-2010, 06:23 AM
RE: Things I learnt from watching Spooks
(17-11-2010 08:01 PM)Jhokur Wrote:  Having guns waved around generally has no impact on bystanders around, or immediately and quietly clears the area.

LOL! This is like Kiefer Sutherland's story about filming 24 in NY for the 8th season. He was running down the street with a gun and screaming and yelling, and none of the bystanders even BLINKED.....Big Grin

(17-11-2010 08:12 PM)almh Wrote:  I have learnt that MI5 evidently has no paperwork to do. And that they apparently spend half of their time running round London searching for bombs.

Or apparently London is being saved by only a team of 3 field agents! YAY!YahooSilba

(17-11-2010 09:57 PM)nicky_84 Wrote:  Other things i have learned,the BBC should have a health warning before it starts

Tell me about it, I've already gotten sick TWICE because I was literally worried sick about Lucas and his future.Dodgy

(17-11-2010 10:07 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  If you shout "Clear the area!" people ignore you...
If you shout "There's a bomb!" they run around like headless chickens trying to clear the area as you originally said. Tongue

See this is why this Vueltasss "dances" smiley should be called "Running Around Like Decapitated Chicken" smiley!

(17-11-2010 10:33 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Always knock when you enter Harry's office.

Or else you'll be wearing a cowbell!Wink

(18-11-2010 01:38 AM)Byatil Wrote:  There is no such thing as a broken bone for MI5 officers, only death. Tongue

They also heal very fast at an alarming rate and learn super-human abilities such as teleportation and jumping over cars and buildings!Confused

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I learnt from watching Spooks - BravoNine - 18-11-2010 06:23 AM