Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucas a good addition?
29-07-2009, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 02:42 PM by Nitrus.)
Lucas Lucas a good addition?
Do you think Lucas was a good addition to the show? He certainly has an interesting past, and a VERY interesting personal life.

I think he is a brilliant spook, fits the role perfectly. Quite a shady character lol.

What do you think?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2009, 01:58 PM
RE: Lucas a good addition?
I think Lucas is a great addition to Spooks. He's got such an interesting past which has hardly been explored in Series 7. I hope we will learn more about his 8 years in prison in the next series. Also, what about his ex wife? She left the show in about episode 5 when Lucas said she was no longer to be used as an asset but I for one felt a bit dissatisfied with this and was hoping we'd find out more about their relationship. Can't wait for series 8!
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2009, 02:11 PM
(02-08-2009 01:58 PM)Hilary Wrote:  I think Lucas is a great addition to Spooks. He's got such an interesting past which has hardly been explored in Series 7. I hope we will learn more about his 8 years in prison in the next series. Also, what about his ex wife? She left the show in about episode 5 when Lucas said she was no longer to be used as an asset but I for one felt a bit dissatisfied with this and was hoping we'd find out more about their relationship. Can't wait for series 8!

I will be stunned if she doesn't reappear in Series 8. I'm sure we will learn more about Lucas.. his character has so many hidden depths that are yet yo be explored fully.

Soo excited for the next series!!

06-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, by the end of series 7 Lucas had definatly grown on me...of course not too difficult when it is Richard Armitage Big Grin but I think he will continue to grow and be a integral part of series 8 Smile

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
06-08-2009, 10:40 PM
(06-08-2009 10:36 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Yes, by the end of series 7 Lucas had definatly grown on me...of course not too difficult when it is Richard Armitage Big Grin but I think he will continue to grow and be a integral part of series 8 Smile

I had only known Richard from Robin Hood.. and I didn't like him in that.. but he's shown a whole different side in Spooks.. I guess that's why they call it "acting" lol.

He is definitely a good Spook.. brings an edge to the show I think.

06-08-2009, 10:44 PM
It's funny you should say that about Robin Hood because I just could'nt get past the eyeliner and long hair! Big Grin Poor Guy.
But yes I really think he adds a much needed added dimension to the show, one hopefully we will see a lot more of! Big Grin

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
06-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Lucas is a good addition because with Adam gone they needed another alpha male, a leader, though Im sure Ros is more than capable of doing that job! He seems to be a shady character and at first I was'nt sure if he could be trusted but it will be interesting to watch his character develop in the next series and of course being devilishly handsome, it was a dead cert I would like him !

[Image: mybanner4a8745373c475.jpg]
19-10-2009, 02:38 PM
I never watched Robin Hood, so I had no preconception, but I'm sure I saw him in a Muller Light ad.
19-10-2009, 05:13 PM
With the addition of Lucas I can now focus on Ros without any feelings of guilt!!Heart The missus thinks he's.......well suffice it to say that she drools a lot.Confused

I hope the writers don't miss an opportunity with the character though. Like you guys I think there is scope for so much depth and RA's got that brooding atmosphere about him that would carry it off.

Colin Wells: Didnt we bug this suite when Bill Clinton used it?
Malcolm Wynn-Jones: We did.
Colin Wells: Happy days!
19-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Lucas definitely has a lot of secrets to be unearthed, which I hope they show in Series 8. He definitely is an interesting character, although I can't stand why people love him so much.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.