Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complete Series 7 on YouTube!
24-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Complete Series 7 on YouTube!
Stumbled across a playlist on YouTube with the entire of Series 7 on it.

It might be annoying that it's in 10-minute segments. But better then nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?gl...nbeliever7

^There's the link, I imagine it might be taken off soon, so watch it while you can!!!

Hope you enjoy! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2009, 09:35 PM
RE: Complete Series 7 on YouTube!
Thanks! I lost the link, and youtube search kept playing up Sad Can't wait for series 8 (or to get the series 7 boxset!)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you so much!! I've been looking for that everywhere. I'm stuck without my copies Sad

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
06-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes, thank God for this person who put Series 7 on YT. I missed a couple of years here in the states because the channel I was catching it on was about 3 or 4 years behind. Then, they just stopped playing it altogether. YT helped me get caught up a bit and it was nice watching Spooks again.
07-10-2009, 11:10 AM
I feel quite mean being an aussie....i have been watching all of season 7 almost weekly since i bought the dvd boxset.

I wish i had a lil monetary windfall so i could splurge on the other seasons as well.

"But, predictably, I never got further than furtive hamming in the full-length mirror, striking Napoleon poses and mouthing Machiavellian catchphrases."~Necrotriva vs Skull
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2009, 03:38 PM
I keep thinking I am going to break down and buy the series too. Being a RA fan, I have a long list of DVDs that I want to buy and now his being on Spooks just makes it more tempting to catch up with the whole series from where I left off a couple years ago. Smile
07-10-2009, 04:14 PM
(06-10-2009 08:50 PM)dsp01 Wrote:  Yes, thank God for this person who put Series 7 on YT.

Definitely! My mum won't buy me Series 7 until it goes down in price Sad

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.