Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Which Actor/Actress would you like to see in Spooks...?
19-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Which Actor/Actress would you like to see in Spooks...?
... and what character would they play? Let your imagination run wild, you never know Kudos might be reading and take note. Silba

This was inspired by our discussion about Rob Lowe and how he would be more suited to playing an evil corrupt business man or politician than a spook on the ground.

Nitrus, I've followed your suggestion and taken this elsewhere! Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." [Malcolm Wynn Jones]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2010, 10:10 PM
RE: Which Actor/Actress would you like to see in Spooks...?
I don't really want to see American actors in Spooks when Britain has thousands of talented people who could do an equally good job.

I'd like to see Tom Hardy in it, I think he'd be excellent.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2010, 11:56 PM
David Tennant please! He'd be a good guy not a dirty double crosser!
20-11-2010, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 04:57 AM by JHyde.)
It's interesting you say that, Nitrus. Matthew Weiner is famous for only casting Americans in Mad Men, except for the British roles which he insists are played by Brits. For whatever reason, he reckons he can hear the difference.

If you guys all do that though, I know a lot of Australian actors who'll be out of work! (Genevieve O'Reilly among them, yes.)

Speaking of Americans,
Series 9casting Spoiler: show
I want to see more of Colin Salmon. He's a great choice for the role of CIA liason.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
26-11-2010, 11:10 AM
I would like to see James Frain as a bad ass with a concience.
I only know him from 'The Tudors', but I think he's a good actor.

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
26-11-2010, 01:28 PM
I reckon David Tennant would make a good bad guy actually lol. I recently rewatched secret smile, he could be very deceptive haha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Paul Bettany. I generally think any movie or TV broadcast could be improved by the appearance of Paul Bettany in the cast list. He could play a bystander, or a crazed terror suspect or Dimitri's long-lost cousin. I don't care. But I'd like him to be in it Smile
27-11-2010, 01:02 AM
(26-11-2010 01:28 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I reckon David Tennant would make a good bad guy actually lol. I recently rewatched secret smile, he could be very deceptive haha

Yeah, Tennant would definitely be interesting! I'd love to see John Simm or Max Beesley join the team, although I don't know if they'd really 'fit in'.

I can't think of any women I'd particularly like to see join the cast though Sad

Gnothi Seauton.
27-11-2010, 09:02 AM
(27-11-2010 12:15 AM)binkie Wrote:  Paul Bettany. I generally think any movie or TV broadcast could be improved by the appearance of Paul Bettany in the cast list. He could play a bystander, or a crazed terror suspect or Dimitri's long-lost cousin. I don't care. But I'd like him to be in it Smile

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! all I can add to your suggestion: let it be for more than one episode!Yahoo

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
28-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Alan Rickman would be so cool, good or bad.