Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Richard Armitage 2.0
22-11-2010, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 03:27 PM by Beatriz.)
Lucas [spoilers] Richard Armitage 2.0
You can go on with your RA discussion here.

So ready, steady, GO!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 07:59 PM
RE: Richard Armitage 2.0
(Continuing from HellsBells post)

RA will be terrific as Thorin=John. And yes, I hope he's not too deeply hidden under a long beard.

For RA fans, check out these two links for his recent one night only "The 24 hour plays" at the Old Vic. RA back doing comedy. That must've been fabulous.

http://www.oldvictheatre.com/whatson.php?id=73
http://feignedmischief.wordpress.com/201...one-night/

Enjoy!
22-11-2010, 08:10 PM
(22-11-2010 07:59 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  (Continuing from HellsBells post)

RA will be terrific as Thorin=John. And yes, I hope he's not too deeply hidden under a long beard.

Whatever he ends up looking like, it'll certainly make for an interesting movie! Haha, perhaps him being hidden will help me focus on other people in the movie!

(22-11-2010 07:59 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  For RA fans, check out these two links for his recent one night only "The 24 hour plays" at the Old Vic. RA back doing comedy. That must've been fabulous.

Gosh, I so wish I could have been there! RA mentioned in recent interviews he wants to go back to the stage, so good for him, and comedy too (did anybody else absolutely love him in Vicar of Dibley?)...plus Miranda Raison? Yup, I'm officially jealous now Dodgy Wish there could have been something like this in the US
22-11-2010, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 09:59 PM by Chin Chin.)
Here are 4 pics of RA from "The 24 hour plays":)
http://community.livejournal.com/armitag...html?nc=17
23-11-2010, 09:32 AM
(22-11-2010 08:10 PM)KitKat385 Wrote:  
(22-11-2010 07:59 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  RA will be terrific as Thorin=John. And yes, I hope he's not too deeply hidden under a long beard.
Whatever he ends up looking like, it'll certainly make for an interesting movie! Haha, perhaps him being hidden will help me focus on other people in the movie!

Other people??? Silba
23-11-2010, 11:43 AM
(22-11-2010 08:16 PM)Chin Chin Wrote:  Here are 4 pics of RA from "The 24 hour plays":)

Nice pics, Chin Chin, but i think he looks a bit tired, and he has still so much work to do! Poor RA, he can always take a nap on my shoulder (or in my lap Yahoo)!

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
23-11-2010, 12:52 PM
(22-11-2010 08:16 PM)Chin Chin Wrote:  Here are 4 pics of RA from "The 24 hour plays":)

One of the comments on the blog post is describing part of the play:
Quote:She explained that Dennis (off-stage) had made the second wish, and she wanted advice from her sisters about what the third wish should be. The overweight and balding Dennis had wished to look like Richard Armitage. Which he did...

Delighting in his new body, he spent the next few minutes bounding around the stage - waltzing around the room and up the stairs with his wife, sliding down the banisters, tossing his hair in all directions (just because he now had hair to toss), crouching down with gun in hand in imitation of Lucas North... and then discovering his pecs.

...what I wouldn't give to see that play! It sounds hilarious :')

Gnothi Seauton.
23-11-2010, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 01:51 PM by Belle.)
(23-11-2010 12:52 PM)Byatil Wrote:  

One of the comments on the blog post is describing part of the play:
Quote:She explained that Dennis (off-stage) had made the second wish, and she wanted advice from her sisters about what the third wish should be. The overweight and balding Dennis had wished to look like Richard Armitage. Which he did...

Delighting in his new body, he spent the next few minutes bounding around the stage - waltzing around the room and up the stairs with his wife, sliding down the banisters, tossing his hair in all directions (just because he now had hair to toss), crouching down with gun in hand in imitation of Lucas North... and then discovering his pecs.

...what I wouldn't give to see that play! It sounds hilarious :')

Yes, it really does sound worth to see, guess this play will not cross The Channel Confused
In the report the blogster describes also how she shared a busride with RA!!!! oh, I'm sooooo jealous! He really seems a sweet, down-to-earth man!

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
23-11-2010, 04:26 PM
(23-11-2010 01:15 PM)Belle Wrote:  Yes, it really does sound worth to see, guess this play will not cross the channel Confused
In the report the blogster describes also how she shared a busride with RA!!!! oh, I'm sooooo jealous! He really seems a sweet, down-to-earth man!

I think the idea is the play is written, rehearsed and performed within 24 hours, so I think it is a one-off performance. Can anyone confirm this?

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
23-11-2010, 04:36 PM
(23-11-2010 04:26 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 01:15 PM)Belle Wrote:  Yes, it really does sound worth to see, guess this play will not cross the channel Confused

I think the idea is the play is written, rehearsed and performed within 24 hours, so I think it is a one-off performance. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, from what I've read it was a 24 hour, one-off performance. They got all the actors, directors and writers together, wrote a play and performed it. Very clever idea.

Gnothi Seauton.