Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Articles & Links
28-11-2010, 12:38 AM
zzInformation Series 10 Articles & Links
This thread is for keeping a full list of all aggregated links and articles about Series 10. Please reply to this thread if you have a link you want to add and I will keep updating the first post with the links so people don't have to trawl through the thread.

Replies to this thread without links will be removed. This thread is not for the discussion of those links, the idea is that you post the link in an appropriate thread for discussion and then post it here also just so we have an archive.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Series 10 Articles & Links
Here's the latest from our favourite mole:

http://lifeofwylie.com/2011/04/01/spooks...for-harry/

It includes all sorts of speculation and does indicate who's in the s10 cast, so please don't read if you don't wish to.

Thus let me live, unheard, unknown;
Thus unlamented let me dye;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lye.
Find all posts by this user
15-04-2011, 06:48 PM
I just found this article with some new comments about casting and storyline rumours:

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/anorak-ci...ar-la.html
09-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Just a small piece on today's The Sun magazine in their 'Britannia Rules!' section though I'm not sure how much to believe given that the first line has the wrong department - very careless of them!! But I've copied it verbatim so the mistake is theirs, not mine, I know better.

Spooks

MI6's finest return to our screens this autumn, with True Blood's Lara Pulver among the new faces. Having already explored every type of extremist group, series ten focuses on problems in the Middle East. Harry Pearce (the brilliant Peter Firth) will also be forced to relive some difficult times from the Cold War, which could unearth a secret that puts his relationship with Ruth at risk. Considering Harry and Ruth are the heart of the show, it seems this series will pack an even harder punch than before.

SPOOKS IS BACK IN SEPTEMBER.
09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
OK, a reminder guys. This thread is not for discussion. Posts without links or transcribed articles (although I don't recommend the latter) will be deleted. As Cyberman like as that sounds.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
24-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Article in Sunday Sun about Bharat Nalluri. Couple of mentions about S10 and Torchwood.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-ea...-29107853/

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
02-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Small article in the TV Easy weekly TV guide this week Big Grin
I'll try and scan it later, still no date confirmed though, nothing really new either.

"What's Harry's Game?
As the 10th and final ever series of Spooks gets under way soon on BBC1 the future of spy boss Harry (Peter Firth) is in jeopardy. A secret from his past emerges, threatening to destroy Harry and those close to him. Will Ruth (Nicola Walker) stand by her man as Harry is forced to revisit old relationships from the cold war?"

Caption under the Harry and Ruth pic reads "Can Harry rely on Ruth as he fights for his survival?"

A bit worried about that caption, the article isn't anything new but Dr Who also features, so could this mean Spooks is coming sooner than we think?
And see that this is another place where its mentioned this is apparently the last Series Wink *sigh* No news from Kudos yet still.

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
02-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Thank you for this, Forever Secret! It says it very clear, last and final series... I don't know how reliable this source is... If you could scan it, that would be super!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
02-08-2011, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 04:49 PM by Forever Secret.)
Haha I finally managed to get it scanned,

Whole magazine page http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/...llpage.jpg

And then the small Spooks snippet Wink http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/...kspage.jpg

I don't have how reliable the source is either, since it seems their info is very similar to the information other magazines have had Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Thank you for the links. I am puzzled by the picture of Harry and Ruth. Is it an old photo or a new one? I can't tell what Ruth is wearing!