Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Outtakes
21-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Harry Outtakes
Seen as they never put these on the DVDs I was just wondering if anyone had heard or read about any good ones. I'm sure i've read on another thread that on one of the dvd commentaries NW mentions about RJ sliding down a bannister and PF chatting up a water cooler but I cant find her saying it anywhere if anyone can help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 10:33 AM
RE: Outtakes
Great idea, that would be fun ... Kudos, please note!
23-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Definitely would be a good idea...I would love to see some outtakes

Harry & Ruth fan Heart Ros & Malcolm fan

Books are a girls best friend Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2011, 01:27 PM
It would be interesting to see some outtakes as Spooks is so intense it would be great to see the actors having a laugh.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
25-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Outtakes are one of my favourite things to watch! I love watching reactions to blunders and botched lines. I think Richard Armitage mentioned in an interview once that there was quite a bit of laughter on set because usually the scenes were so serious & tense.

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
25-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Outtakes would be a hoot! Most of the actors, past and present, have mentioned that there is a lot of levity in between shots. The shooting schedule is so fast and so tight, I would imagine that there would be only a few actually during a take. Making them all the more precious. They are bound to happen.

David Oyelowo mentions a scene in S3 where poor Rory McGregor couldn't get through a meeting room scene, partly because he couldn't get his mouth around the technical jargon and partly because the rest of the cast kept cracking up at him.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
25-01-2011, 11:16 PM
And I remember Peter & Matthew mentioning cracking each other up when they were using dialogue involving certain words...(Blush I don't want to use the words here now because some may be offended but they are innocent words...I just don't want to get in trouble) - I am fairly sure the interview is in the extras on the series 1 DVD if you want to check it out.

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
26-01-2011, 12:43 PM
a blooper real would be excellent. I'd particularly like to see PF chatting up a water cooler! Kudos have done it before - Life on Mars has a blooper segment in the box set.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."