Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We should all do a commentary
22-07-2011, 11:10 AM
We should all do a commentary
I came up with an idea.... how about we all get together and watch a certain Spooks episode? We all put on that episode at the same time so we're in sync and discuss it on the forum as the episode is playing out on our screens...a bit like the DVD commentaries where the actors and writers are discussing the episode as it's playing out.

It worked pretty well on another forum that I went on. What do you guys think? We'd just arrange a date and a time that is suitable for everyone that wishes to join in and decide on the episode to watch (maybe we could take it in turns to decide what episode we'll do a commentary on).

I wasn't sure where to post this idea, so feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2011, 11:06 AM
RE: We should all do a commentary
This isn't a bad idea but there are some issues. We have some significant time differences between members for a start.

It could work for new season if enough people wanted to have a real time thread in addition to the regular episode thread we use after it's passed.

But the main problem is that our most recent re-watch threads have attracted very little traffic and few posts so it's really not worth the effort at this point.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply