Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anna
03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
zzShocked Anna
What did you think of her? A good addition to the series? I know a lot of people did like her but I can't say I was a fan. I thought that the whole Adam/Anna storyline was rather silly but her appearance did trigger many storylines. hmmm interesting...

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2009, 07:14 AM
RE: Anna
I hated her & her storylines.

It was just a crap away of bringing romance to a show that didnt need it.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2009, 01:04 PM
(03-09-2009 09:29 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  What did you think of her? A good addition to the series? I know a lot of people did like her but I can't say I was a fan. I thought that the whole Adam/Anna storyline was rather silly but her appearance did trigger many storylines. hmmm interesting...

I didn't like or dislike Anna really, but what her character brought a whole new light on Ros for me. We got to see a more human side of Ros actually. Jealousy (big time) and love. Oh and Adam showed that he was a bit of a player. I guess that's all anna's character brought to the series in my opinion.
Big Grin
04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Anna couldn't go to Canada quick enough for my liking!!
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I was hoping that there was going to be a mutual feeling of dislike towards her Big Grin

04-09-2009, 07:50 PM
I didn't really like her, but I think that it was more because I was feeling jealous for Ros! Poor Ros, Adam pretty much leaves her! It is amazing how so much was directly linked to her though in series 6...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-09-2009, 08:50 PM
I know, and you never really noticed the link...so I guess she had to be there. If not, the series wouldn't have run the way it did. Doesn't stop me hating her though Tongue

05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I didn't particularly care for Anna, but strangely found her to have more chemistry with Adam than Ros did. Ros does cold and unemotional so well, that I found it hard to picture her being passionate about Adam.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
(05-09-2009 02:21 PM)Silktie Wrote:  I didn't particularly care for Anna, but strangely found her to have more chemistry with Adam than Ros did. Ros does cold and unemotional so well, that I found it hard to picture her being passionate about Adam.

I can see where you're coming from. I just didn't like her because I'm very protective of Section D, and she was a threat. Of sorts.
06-09-2009, 11:57 AM
(06-09-2009 09:39 AM)abcd Wrote:  
(05-09-2009 02:21 PM)Silktie Wrote:  I didn't particularly care for Anna, but strangely found her to have more chemistry with Adam than Ros did. Ros does cold and unemotional so well, that I found it hard to picture her being passionate about Adam.

I can see where you're coming from. I just didn't like her because I'm very protective of Section D, and she was a threat. Of sorts.

A definite threat, not only to Adam/Ros's relationship, but also to his life (!) and how well the team worked. But at least Ros was professional about it, imagine if she hadn't been, how many more people would have died.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.