Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character Bios
16-09-2009, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2009 01:40 PM by Nitrus.)
zzSmile Character Bios
As you know we have a characters section on the site, we have complete bios for all of the current characters, but we need bios for all of the former characters except Danny.

So as we our a community, why not get you guys to contribute to the site you love so much! Big Grin

You will receive a +rep for each complete bio you do.

Bios should be in the same template as the current characters. Once you have done one, post it in this thread.

Here's a list of the ones that need to be completed, I will keep this list up-to-date so you know who is left to do.

Tom
Zoe
Adam
Connie
Colin
Ruth
Zaf
Fiona
Tessa
Ben

Thank you!!!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2009, 02:29 AM
RE: Character Bios
I have the one for Tom started. Work has gotten in the way of me completing it. I will get it done.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
17-09-2009, 09:01 PM
i was just looking at ros bio and it says age unknown,she's actually born in 1973,you can see it on her coffin, in 6.8, when there her coffin an the very end, so she's 36!
Find all posts by this user
18-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes that's right, the DOB was on the coffin so if someone can watch it and slow-mo, you'll be able to read it.

Didn't RPJ say something about that dob, along the lines of 'in her dreams', as Hermione is much older. Big Grin
18-09-2009, 01:38 PM
(18-09-2009 01:35 PM)Sanctuary Wrote:  Yes that's right, the DOB was on the coffin so if someone can watch it and slow-mo, you'll be able to read it.

Didn't RPJ say something about that dob, along the lines of 'in her dreams', as Hermione is much older. Big Grin

Yeh, Hermione is 6 years older than Ros (roughly).

I'll add Ros' DOB now. Big Grin

30-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Anyone else feel like contributing?

30-10-2009, 07:55 PM
I'll do Ruth, but it may take a little while as half term ends this week, so back to school on Monday, and I haven't done any work, etc, but I will try and get it done soon Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
30-10-2009, 10:16 PM
(30-10-2009 07:55 PM)almh Wrote:  I'll do Ruth, but it may take a little while as half term ends this week, so back to school on Monday, and I haven't done any work, etc, but I will try and get it done soon Smile

There's no way in hell you should do this instead of school work. Please please please with cherrys do all your school work before doing this?

31-10-2009, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 12:19 AM by ausfan.)
Where do you find the Bio's
Ignore that. lol. It wont let me delete it.
31-10-2009, 08:52 AM
(30-10-2009 10:16 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 07:55 PM)almh Wrote:  I'll do Ruth, but it may take a little while as half term ends this week, so back to school on Monday, and I haven't done any work, etc, but I will try and get it done soon Smile

There's no way in hell you should do this instead of school work. Please please please with cherrys do all your school work before doing this?

Noooo! lol. I will get my school work done first, I promise Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.