Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spanish fan here
19-09-2009, 07:03 PM
zzSmile Spanish fan here
Hi there!

I'm from Spain.

I didn´t know anything about this show until this spring, I started seeing spooks and I couldn't stop! I love it! Wink

A few days ago I finished last episode, I saw the 7 seasons in 3 months!!! and I need more spooks!!!

sorry for my English!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: Spanish fan here
Hello Smile And don't worry about your English, it's good Smile Much better than my spanish (I've never learnt Spanish Wink I learnt French and German at school.) Another person who only started watching Spooks recently! I only started at the beginning of Series 7, so last Autumn.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
19-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Nothing wrong with your English as far as I can see, it's a lot better than most of the English population's poor attempt at language. Big Grin /rant

Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Thank god internet exists because I wouldn't be able to watch this show, it isn't shown in tv Sad

Almost nobody knows anything about Spooks and I need to talk about it Wink

Thanks!
20-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I don't know anyone at my school who watches Spooks, but I have managed to find a convert from my old school Big Grin

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
20-09-2009, 11:51 AM
"Spooks en Espanol" anywhere?
20-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
21-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Thank you very much!! I'm enjoying a lot being round here!! At last I can talk about spooks with sb, my friends are quite fed up with my stories Wink
21-09-2009, 11:10 PM
My wife rolls her eyes every time I start, so I know where you're coming from.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
22-09-2009, 06:10 PM
My sisters do that, but it's quite funny as they talk really loudly about Greys Anatomy, and I just talk louder (normally to myself as no one else is listening Wink ) about Spooks