Ruth will come backl (somehow) and save him! YAY! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2009, 05:35 AM
RE: Harry's rescue
I think
Spoiler: show
the Russians inadvertently take Harry to where Ruth is living now, and she notices him being bundled out of the helicopter at an airfield or into a building where they're going to torture him. She throws caution to the wind and notifies the team. Ros and Lucas come to rescue Harry, and Ruth is given back her life by the government in gratitude for saving Harry.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Well I think,
Harry has been taken out of the Country. Ruth is now working for the Russians making tea or something. She either finds this out or Malcolm who knows this, contacts her. Ros and Lucas ask the HS for permission to go looking for him. The HS declines incase the mission fails and more agents are captured and instead orders a cruise missile strike on where Harry is being held so he wont be tortued into giving out secrets. Ruth is Harry's only chance as the cruise missile will be launched from a UK submarine within the hour. Ruth has to blow her cover but first has to prove to the Russians that she can be trusted in order to gain access to Harry. The Russians know about her past at MI5 and she has to shoot Harry, in the arm, to prove she is over him and MI5. She then returns later when she is not being watched to free Harry just in time before the missile hits.......one to ponder.....

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
14-10-2009, 11:58 AM
(14-10-2009 11:02 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Well I think,
Harry has been taken out of the Country. Ruth is now working for the Russians making tea or something. She either finds this out or Malcolm who knows this, contacts her. Ros and Lucas ask the HS for permission to go looking for him. The HS declines incase the mission fails and more agents are captured and instead orders a cruise missile strike on where Harry is being held so he wont be tortued into giving out secrets. Ruth is Harry's only chance as the cruise missile will be launched from a UK submarine within the hour. Ruth has to blow her cover but first has to prove to the Russians that she can be trusted in order to gain access to Harry. The Russians know about her past at MI5 and she has to shoot Harry, in the arm, to prove she is over him and MI5. She then returns later when she is not being watched to free Harry just in time before the missile hits.......one to ponder.....

Big Grin Gee, poor Harry will struggle to make it if you had your way. Tongue

I'm hoping that
the blood on his shirt is from a Russian, as Harry refused to go quietly and inflicted some damage of his own on his captors. Ooh, that means we may get to see Action!Harry!

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
14-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes but why is he wearing a vest? He wasnt in the car boot? Maybe that means he will be getting his shirt off at some point......Angel

14-10-2009, 12:17 PM
I think he's a goner and ruth comes back for the funeral when the body is returned.

Please let me be wrong though.
14-10-2009, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2009 12:26 PM by Tea Lady.)
(14-10-2009 12:17 PM)ausfan Wrote:  
I think he's a goner and ruth comes back for the funeral when the body is returned.

Please let me be wrong though.

Yes but Ausfan,
hes apparantly been seen filming in London for this series and there is a unofficial photo of him and Ruth near the Thames together
so he must make it.........(fingers massively crossed)

14-10-2009, 02:50 PM
it's confirmed that Harry makes it to the last episode

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 04:03 PM