Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adam and Ros
13-10-2009, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2009 09:05 PM by Nitrus.)
Adam and Ros
Do you think Adam and Ros would have got back together if
Spoiler: show
Adam wasn't killed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2009, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2009 09:06 PM by Nitrus.)
RE: Adam and Ros
I am moving this to the Series 7 section as that was when
Spoiler: show
Adam was killed.

Please also remember to use spoiler tags when divulging information which could spoil storylines surrounding the series which is being discussed.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Well, he shouldn't have been with her in the first place, but I would have to say no. I think the time apart would have cleared his mind.
14-10-2009, 03:12 PM
It's hard to say. I liked their relationship and think they had genuine affection for each other. At the end of S6 ep 2 before the whole Yalta, Ana, nuclear thing really kicked off, they were talking about cooking and it was so sweet. I would have liked to have seen the relationship develop in the calmer waters of S7.
14-10-2009, 03:28 PM
In a way, I hope they wouldn't. I think that both too pushy, both needing to be the leader, that I think it would never have worked. Maybe in an affair sort of way, but not as a proper relationship. I think Adam definitely needs someone who works well with him and compliments his character, and Ros... well, I really don't know who would fit her. In my mind she's the sort of person who is completely controlling, leads a fast and furious life, never really experiencing love.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
14-10-2009, 04:26 PM
(14-10-2009 03:28 PM)almh Wrote:  In a way, I hope they wouldn't. I think that both too pushy, both needing to be the leader, that I think it would never have worked. Maybe in an affair sort of way, but not as a proper relationship. I think Adam definitely needs someone who works well with him and compliments his character, and Ros... well, I really don't know who would fit her. In my mind she's the sort of person who is completely controlling, leads a fast and furious life, never really experiencing love.

Plus, can you keep forgiving Ros after she does another betrayal? I think that's why I got annoyed with Spooks. She betrayed them 3 times, but Adam forgave her.

You are right and that his character would have needed someone to compliment him.
14-10-2009, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2009 04:28 PM by Nitrus.)
Are we forgetting that Adam betrayed his country by trying to sell the Tehran bomb story to a journalist?

He was going to blow open the entire story to destroy the government.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Neither of them are perfect, I'll give that. Both have betrayed their country, but both have equally repaid the country back.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
14-10-2009, 04:31 PM
(14-10-2009 04:28 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Are we forgetting that Adam betrayed his country by trying to sell the Tehran bomb story to a journalist?

He was going to blow open the entire story to destroy the government.

that's not the same thing as placing bugs in your office, ratting out Ruth, and trying to overthrow the government. Tongue

Not to excuse what he did, but he was really fed up with it all and was at the end of his rope.Thud
14-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes... thank you for reminding why I hated Ros. Grrr... Adam did have an excuse though.