Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would like your feedback!
14-10-2009, 04:59 PM
zzQuestion Would like your feedback!
So this forum has been going for nearly 3 months now, and i'm staggered by how much it's grown.

But of course, the reason we are here is to provide for you guys & gals.. so I would love to know what you think of the place, anything we could do to improve/keep you interested?

Let it all out in the open! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: Would like your feedback!
I like the forum tons and you have a done a wonderful job....Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Seconded Smile Off hand, I can't think of anything, but I'll let you know, I'm good at complaining Big Grin But this is an amazing website

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
14-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Am new, still looking around...
14-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks to everyone for your kind sentiments.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 05:48 PM
I agree with the rest of the people here!! It's a great forum and an excelent place to comment our favourite series Big Grin

I can't think of anything that I would change, I like the appearance (brilliant choice of the heather images) and the different topics...

I feel at home here Wink
14-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes I agree its very good indeed. I have seen the other Spooks website and its very messy the way its set out. This is very user friendly. I didnt know it has only been going for a few months though. Well done.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
15-10-2009, 12:14 AM
This is a terrific website -- well laid out, user friendly for us newbies, great topics. I, too, can't believe it's only a couple of months old -- given how well it's managed, I would have guessed it's been going a couple of years (or at least long enough to get the kinks out).

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
15-10-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm really happy with how the forum operates thus far. It's the first forum where I feel I can express my opinion without getting my head bitten off by either the moderators or the other posters. So well done in keeping it such a user-friendly place with such friendly users! Wink

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
15-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I agree with all the comments so far. It is an excellent forum with so many friendly people, and it is great to hear what people in other countries think of our favourite programme.
One thing,.....is there any way of being able to go straight to the first reply in a thread which you haven't read yet ? I always go to today's posts and then have to scroll up until I see a reply that I recognize and I hope I haven't missed somebody's reply.
This is probably quite difficult/impossible......but you did ask!!!!!!
This is a great Forum.