Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Episode 3 Summary
29-10-2009, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 01:16 PM by LucasNorth#1.)
[spoilers] Episode 3 Summary
Spooks Ep 3/8
Wednesday 18 November
9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/spooks

The exclusive and powerful Bendorf group, made up of the eight richest men in the world, is meeting on British soil and Section D must find out what is being planned, as the spy drama continues.

Ros is sent undercover and attends the meeting, but what should be a routine operation becomes a life-or-death situation when a group of armed terrorists take everyone hostage.

The hostages, including Ros, are being held in an underground bunker – there's only one way out and it's rigged with explosives.

Harry sends in Lucas and Jo to assess the situation and, as they arrive at the scene, the situation worsens when leader of the terrorists, Finn Lambert, puts Thomas Mickelson from the Bendorf group on trial and broadcasts it live to the world, online.

Back on the Grid, Harry, Ruth and Tariq watch in horror as Lambert produces damning evidence of Mickelson's alleged crimes before inviting the public to vote on the outcome of the trial. The verdict is a resounding "guilty" and the team waits nervously to see what Lambert will do next.

Section D has to stop him and it seems their only hope is if Ros can persuade Lambert's girlfriend, Nina, to help her. However, as things start to go her way the tables suddenly turn – leaving one of Section D in an impossible situation.

Ros is played by Hermione Norris, Harry by Peter Firth, Lucas by Richard Armitage, Jo by Miranda Raison, Finn Lambert by Pascal Langdale, Thomas Mickelson by Tom Mannion, Ruth by Nicola Walker, Tariq by Shazad Latif and Nina by Antonia Campbell-Hughes.

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginf...wed_spooks

Spoiler: show
Eeek! Sounds a good one Smile But no mention of Malcolm still; I think his fate has been sealed. And the impossible situation? I'm thinking Jo?

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 02:02 PM
RE: [spoilers] Episode 3 Summary
Well, that clears up a bit who's hanging around. At least for now.

I like the set-up to this episode very much. Really looking forward to this season.
29-10-2009, 03:00 PM
This reeks of repitition from previous series.. this episode doesn't sound that great at all tbh.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2009, 03:27 PM
It does certainly smack of 1.3 and 5.6/5.7. But the group infiltrated is quite different, and the dynamics of the group are very much unknown. Tariq is new, Ruth and Harry haven't worked together in yonks and I always enjoy Ros in the field with Jo on the outside. Plus we haven't seen many missions with Lucas calling point, or playing as part of the team yet. I'm excited! I'm going to get you excited too!
29-10-2009, 05:06 PM
(29-10-2009 01:12 PM)LucasNorth#1 Wrote:  
Eeek! Sounds a good one Smile But no mention of Malcolm still; I think his fate has been sealed. And the impossible situation? I'm thinking Jo?

I agree with you, it looks to me that
Malcolm leaves by the end of episode 1, which is a tragedy as I always enjoyed his interactions with Ruth. And that Jo is going to be killed off in episode 3. Blimey, there's almost no-one left!

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
30-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Well at least Harry & Ruth are still there, but I will be very sorry, [& annoyed] to not have Malcolm on the Grid.
30-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Wonderful, thanks for posting.........

am I the only one who thinks this is weird...for weeks and months we've been screaming just for a start date.......now they're giving us the entire plot for the first 3 episodes.........

*shakes head in utter confusion!*

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]