Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 7 Episode 8
30-10-2009, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 07:46 PM by JHyde.)
Series 7 Episode 8
Some of this was filmed at London Liverpool Street station and bishopsgate.

I wonder what disused underground station that actually used for filming the tunnel scenes. In a couple of shots, you can see working trains in the distance through the tunnel at one end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 05:01 PM by Nitrus.)
RE: Series 7 epsisode 8
It could have been one of the maintenance tunnels for the majority of the tunnels scenes.. they are hardly used at all?

As for the station.. could it be the same station used for Die Another Day? The one near the London eye?

Also, Welcome to the forums! Why not introduce yourself in the New Personnel section?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2010, 08:57 PM
It was Charing Cross, wasn't it? There's a scene where you can see the name of the station when Lucas is baiting the runner.

"do not underestimate them. they are many things but above all they are poets, for whom love and hate are worth dying for."
23-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Possibly, but there is also the possibility that they just put a fake sign up, so it could be anywhere really.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I think it may have been the old Charing Cross underground station that was abandoned some years ago. Me being a bit sad, here is a link to a web page about it. Blush
http://www.abandonedstations.org.uk/Char...ation.html

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
24-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Oh wow, that looks promising!!!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
24-02-2010, 07:58 AM
I think almh just bookmarked that site to help with locations hunting!

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
24-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I didn't Tongue But it is a very useful site...

01-03-2010, 12:34 AM
RE: Series 7 Episode 8
Episode 8 is my favourite from this series.

I call it the "Lucas goes Macgyver" episode. He's like, old school, man.

Fantragic fun - SpooksFanBlog.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2010, 04:51 PM
RE: Series 7 Episode 8
Season 7 is actually showing over here at the moment on BBC International, and I've noticed that the episodes have also been edited and some scenes are missing. For example, in 7.8 they cut the scene of Harry throttling the Russian with his tie! Sacrilege.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]