Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another RA Interview
30-10-2009, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 05:53 PM by Nitrus.)
Another RA Interview
Here's another interview scan, brought to us by our friends over at RichardArmitageNet!
Spoiler: show
[Image: TimeOut-28oct2009.jpg]

Can't believe he drives a BMW.... :O

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: Another RA Interview
Thanks!!! It seems he's been doing a lot of interviews lately

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks, a good read through. The film "Threads" he mentions is in my top ten favorite shock films. I re watched it last night, gave me nightmare's when I watched it all those years ago. It's still as dark and shocking now.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2009, 05:51 PM
(30-10-2009 06:03 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Thanks!!! It seems he's been doing a lot of interviews lately

I think these interviews all seem to have been done about two months ago, around the same time before Richard had to start filming Strike Back. Some are rehashes of the same thing. He seems to manage to put a little bit of different information in each interview to keep it fresh though. I like one interview where he says that he has bought a "beamer" after driving around in "rust buckets" for so long. I must admit I'm hopeless at keeping up to date with types of cars and so had to look it up on the internet to find out it is a BMW car. Sad I know. He said he wanted to buy it now before he could be accused of going through a mid-life crisis. How sweet.Angel
01-11-2009, 01:48 AM
But isn't it nice to read all these interviews which don't harp on about that damn circus and sleeping with elephants!! [Image: elephant-107.gif]

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
01-11-2009, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 03:47 PM by MataHari.)
(01-11-2009 01:48 AM)Lucasfan Wrote:  But isn't it nice to read all these interviews which don't harp on about that damn circus and sleeping with elephants!! [Image: elephant-107.gif]

I agree this is a perfect example of journalists reporting on something and purposely getting it wrong simply because "running away to the circus in Budapest" makes a better headline. We all know that Richard has often said he had "permission" by his parents and didn't run away but had to endure sleeping near the elephants in order to get his Equity Card. I remember him saying in another interview that when it came through the letterbox he said "I've earned that". I can well believe it!Thud
About Richard's quote about playing a "nerdy scientist". Didn't he act in a theatre production of some cloning thing that I've forgotten the title of?
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I first saw him in Sparkhouse and although he wasn't playing a particularly "handsome" man I thought his acting performance was outstanding. Then I saw him in Cold Feet and obviously RH - I seemed to have missed the obvious North and South which everyone witters on about. He just seems so modest - can't wait for his scenes with Genevieve in Season 8!!!

[Image: kirmosig.png]