Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions for Season 8 DVD extras?
14-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Suggestions for Season 8 DVD extras?
I'm sending a Christmas card to Kudos in Malcolm persona, to say thanks for sending Ruth back to us.

I also thought I might suggest some extras for the DVD at the same time, as you know, we're the people who enjoy the most I daresay Smile

So far the main suggestion seems to be outakes. I would welcome any suggestions here in this thread should you have any requests.

Before I send it (in about a month) I will show you guys the text.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2009, 07:44 AM
RE: Suggestions for Season 8 DVD extras?
Commentary by Peter & Nicola re their scenes & yes out takes would be great
14-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Lots more of anything with Ros in it please, with some extra Ros thrown in.......I think that covers it.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill
14-11-2009, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 01:49 PM by Tomsdouble.)
An interview with CF, NW, RA and HN wherein they all promise to commit themselves to series 9, 10, 11 and 12. Oh yeah, and an interview with the main writer of series 9 who drops a massive hint that KH is coming back. Not asking for much, I know.....
29-11-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm sending the card in a week or so, so if you still have suggestions for series 8 extras now is the time to tell me so I can pass it on to Kudos!

If you don't tell me, you can't complain when you think the extras aren't up to scratch Smile

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
29-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Maybe an interview with the writers focussing on where they get their ideas from, what kind of research they do and /or people they consult for the program, how locations are chosen.
How about including some 'funny sories' about things that have happened on the set?
Interviews with actors is a MUST, in particular CF, NW and RA.
29-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Lots of topless shots of RA getting his tattoos applied please, and RA getting in and out of the leathers he wore in Ep 5 and obviously the Boiler Suit Ep4 behind the scenes - any outtakes much appreciated!

[Image: kirmosig.png]
29-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Funny stories definitely, and outtakes/deleted scenes. Those are always my favourite parts of any dvd extras.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
29-11-2009, 07:41 PM
How about some bloopers -- scenes where someone messed up and they had to cut and do re-takes. Those are always hysterically funny, even the actors get off on them.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
29-11-2009, 07:42 PM
They are brilliant Big Grin

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.