Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Ruth's Diary
14-12-2009, 09:58 PM
[spoilers] Ruth's Diary
Ok, we got the idea from the Ruth thread, but is anyone else interested in doing Ruth's diary with me? Purely because I think she'd have such a rich and interesting past, perhaps like Harry's except involved slightly less adultery... and less murder, I suppose.

Anyone interested, post below Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2009, 10:13 PM
RE: [spoilers] Ruth's Diary
I'm in!!! Big Grin It will be very amusing to reconstruct the life of one of my favorite fictional characters Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
15-12-2009, 12:37 AM
This sounds like a great idea.. when is it going to start from? Series 1?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Erm, not sure yet. We'll have to decide that soon...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
15-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Anyone else???

15-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm in too.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
15-12-2009, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2009 11:03 PM by Beatriz.)
Yay!
Come on, it would be fun!! We need more people eager to unravel Ruth's past Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
16-12-2009, 06:54 AM
I love how it's two of us on this thread just going 'more people, more people, it'll be fun!' That just makes me laugh so much.

Let me know if you do talk to anyone else about doing this so we won't have repetition...

16-12-2009, 06:57 AM
I'm in tooooooo! Just haven't had a chance to reply to your PM. Let me know when you've decided how far back we should write and how you want to proceed. I think it might help if Beatriz and I could see the entry for Ruth from the personnel files - is there any way you could get that to us please?

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
16-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Yes, reading The personal Files about Ruth would help... I was thinking about buying it myself, I don't know if it's worth...

Pactum serva