Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam/Ros storyline
07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Adam/Ros storyline
what did everyone else think of it? I thought it was really intresting, we got to see more of Ros' emotional side than ever before and it was good to see her put under a bit more pressure as a character.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: Adam/Ros storyline
It was a relationship that seemed doomed to fail from the start...

Her betrayal really hurt Adam.. I don't think he could recover from that...

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2009, 11:21 PM
I think what drove her to act the way she did regarding Anna was jealousy. She kept saying it was for the mission, but really I think she was pissed that he was sneaking off to see Anna. Seem Ros didn't quite understand how he could kinda "prefer" Anna over her. Even if only for a little while....
08-08-2009, 10:05 AM
She did seem to enjoy kicking the crap out of Anna.. lol.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
08-08-2009, 11:13 PM
I think she was most certainly jealous...she didnt like the way Adam was mixing business and pleasure. I think Ros felt she/Anna could'nt be trusted and her line to Adam in one episode "The problem is Adam, she doesnt know anything" spoke volumes. She knew this was more a case of Adam being seduced by her..crossing the line in the way he could cultivate an asset... But Ros handled it like a pro...knowing full well Adam would come back to her.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM
(08-08-2009 11:13 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  I think she was most certainly jealous...she didn't like the way Adam was mixing business and pleasure. I think Ros felt she/Anna couldn't be trusted and her line to Adam in one episode "The problem is Adam, she doesn't know anything" spoke volumes. She knew this was more a case of Adam being seduced by her..crossing the line in the way he could cultivate an asset... But Ros handled it like a pro...knowing full well Adam would come back to her.

I don't think Anna "seduced" him, because Adam was a lot smarter than that, really. To be honest I think adam kind of played ros. He knew exactly how Ros felt about him, but kept going back to anna because of the "mission". Adam knew that ros would take him back regardless..kind of strung her along
09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah I'd agree with some aspects...but really was Adam smart? well I'd have to say no there...I dont think he realised just how much he actually needed Ros..did she need him? No i'd say she was the stronger of the two of them. Smile

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
10-08-2009, 05:38 PM
(09-08-2009 10:27 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Yeah I'd agree with some aspects...but really was Adam smart? well I'd have to say no there...I dont think he realised just how much he actually needed Ros..did she need him? No i'd say she was the stronger of the two of them. Smile

I am blinded by adam's hotness.....my opinions are tainted. Big Grin
10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
well he's a very worthy person to be tainted with and yes he's hot! Smile and I would'nt say no! Big Grin

11-08-2009, 05:08 PM
me neither Tongue Big Grin

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]