Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 8 - TRAILER!!!
23-12-2009, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 09:26 AM by Beatriz.)
zzVideo Episode 8 - TRAILER!!!
Look what I found in youtube!!!
Thanks to 2Spooked

OMG! It's going to be great!! I appears that Tariq will have a bit of action Big Grin
(Nothing about Harry & Ruth Sad)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 09:43 AM
RE: Episode 8 - TRAILER!!!
Thanks so much for posting this!

It makes sense that H/R wouldn't make the trailer. It's not like Spooks is marketed as romance, so it would be silly to have anything in the trailer that implied so. It's different when it follows on from an episode, because they're tapping into an existing fan base and history, but not when it's shown to the whole Beeb.

Harry and Ruth will have a moment, I'm sure Smile

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
23-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I feel strong today. I am not going to watch it, I am not, No No No.....

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
23-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Thud

+rep

^nuff said. Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2009, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 04:08 PM by Beatriz.)
Thanks, Nitrus! Big Grin
I'm looking forward to the finale!!! Counting the hours until I can watch it!!

Enjoy your dinner, Tea Lady, you can always record the episode and watch it when your hubby is fast asleep Wink **EDIT**Ups! I've just read in other thread that you're not going out to have dinner, but I wasn't wrong about the hubby sleeping Wink

(23-12-2009 09:43 AM)JHyde Wrote:  It makes sense that H/R wouldn't make the trailer. It's not like Spooks is marketed as romance, so it would be silly to have anything in the trailer that implied so. It's different when it follows on from an episode, because they're tapping into an existing fan base and history, but not when it's shown to the whole Beeb.

Harry and Ruth will have a moment, I'm sure Smile

Yes, you're right, it makes sense that they don't appear in the trailer, I just wanted to complain a bit Tongue

I wish I could watch it tonight at 9pm GTM!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
23-12-2009, 06:04 PM
aaah so so excited haha
I was in town earlier and this advert was on one of the TVs in a shop window so I dragged my sister all the way across the crowded street to stand gawping at the window yelling 'spoooks' haha. My sister now hates me but on the plus side there was a couple stood next to me saying they were looking forward to it too Big Grin Love finding neew spooks fans haha Big GrinBig Grin
23-12-2009, 06:09 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Looks amazing, not long to go now!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-12-2009, 06:11 PM
I know eeep Big GrinBig Grin I just keep watching this vid over and over again and get a tingly feel of pure excitement Big GrinBig Grin LOL