Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will you be watching Episode 8?
23-12-2009, 12:00 PM
zzQuestion How will you be watching Episode 8?
Seems proper to have a similar thread to the one for Episode 1.

How will you be watching the final episode? In a locked room? In deathly silence? With your family locked in a different room? Tongue

Note: I don't foresee spoilers in this thread, but if you are going to divulge anything about Episode 8, whack some spoiler tags on each end.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 12:07 PM
RE: How will you be watching Episode 8?
Already done the last Christmas shopping just to make sure I will be in for 9.00. Kids will be going to bed early (they don't know that yet !). Hubby is getting a take-away to be absolutely certain of being ready to watch episode 8.
Then I am going to be depressed until we know if there will be series 9.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2009, 12:12 PM
On the sofa with my hubby and, I daresay, a few alcoholic beverages. Then, seasonal insomnia depending, again at about 3am in the morning, then once more at a more reasonable hour. Provided Sarah dies.

[Image: kirmosig.png]
23-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Well today is the day I leave London for my homelands and I thought I was going to have to rely on mum's shaky knowledge of operating the freeview recorder box. But it turns out I can get a fairly early train back, so I am going to be on the train acting like I have ants in my pants. (Thankfully it's a speedy mainline!) Then at the station I will fling my stuff and me in the car and just go "DRIVE!" at mum. (Very action movie lol!!) Get home, fling self onto sofa, light off, mum banned from living room, nothing to distract me. Except maybe food, I am looking forward to home cooking!

I really want t go home but have a feeling I will be very sad after getting home and then watching Spooks!

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
23-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Yes Akira even if it is a great episode I think I will be sad when it ends as well.

As for watching episode 8, I am now home as husband is too tired to go out tonight and there is still ice and snow here. So I have put some beef and guinness in the slow cooker and I will russel up some roast potatoes in goose fat (sorry no vegi here) and sit down to a nice meal before hand. Then with a gin and tonic I will sit on the floor in front of the TV and watch episode 8 with hubby asleep hopefully on the sofa behind me so he cant annoy me. COME ON HARRY AND RUTH !!

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
23-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Sad
I'm on my way up north (Germany!!!) for a family Christmas and I won't be watching it at all tonight... have to wait till it's up on the 'net... and I'll have to have a few bevvies to take my mind off the fact that it's on and I'll miss it. And I hope I remember to avoid all spoilers till I can watch. So - I might not be here much either Smile

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
23-12-2009, 01:05 PM
(23-12-2009 01:00 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  Sad
I'm on my way up north (Germany!!!) for a family Christmas and I won't be watching it at all tonight... have to wait till it's up on the 'net... and I'll have to have a few bevvies to take my mind off the fact that it's on and I'll miss it. And I hope I remember to avoid all spoilers till I can watch. So - I might not be here much either Smile

You must try and avoid spoilers TygerBright. You will enjoy it more. I always do, although I do sometimes sneak a peak where it concerns Harry and Ruth. I doubt there will be many people posting after tonights episode for a few days with it being the holidays and all.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
23-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Reading the live commentary at the Armitage Army...
23-12-2009, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 01:42 PM by JHyde.)
Me? Oh, well I'm on night shift (just started) and finish at 12 noon tomorrow, so will race back to the house and, damn the insomnia, WILL DRINK COFFEE so that I can watch the episode before desperately trying to grab a little sleep before Christmas Eve music and Mass and another night shift.

Tyger, I definitely avoid the forum until I've seen the episode. I read some of the blogs and stuff before the episode airs, but the major surprises are still there.

Tea Lady, I often feel like when I'm watching Harry and Ruth that I'm watching a more tense, less physical rugby match. "Go you good thing!" has actually been uttered several times (oaths inclusive) this season.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
23-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Well I was supposed to have visitors today so was gonna record it, then watch tomorrow night. However visitors can't come due to the weather, so although I am disappointed about that, I was instantly consoled by the fact that I can now watch Spooks 'live' tonight and then hop onto the forums for the chatter, and as I have watched this series 'spoiler free' I am going to spend the rest of the evening reading all the forum threads that I have been avoiding like the plague for the last 2 months!!