Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeat Viewings
27-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Repeat Viewings
What excuses has everyone come up with for repeated viewing of episodes? My husband will only watch each episode once and eyes me suspiciously when I want to watch them at least 5 times each. I think he's sussed the RA thing, I'm trying to be subtle but what the chain watching of Robin Hood too, and the "oh look Vicar of Dibley the Christmas one" I'm pushing my luck (Just wait til he sees the RA calendar I've printed off.......)

[Image: kirmosig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2009, 09:41 AM
RE: Repeat Viewings
I'm feeling more and more grateful I'm single when I hear some of the difficulties members go through in explaining their Spooks obsessions to their partners......

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
27-12-2009, 10:21 AM
hehe, I just hide in my room and watch them off youtube (/the dvds for everything up to series 7 Big Grin) My mum recorded series 8 onto the recorder in her room, so she's going to put them all on a DVD for me so that I can watch them whenever I want to (and she can delete them off the recorder without an arguments...) so I'm fine - my parents just accept that if they go in my room chances are that I will be watching Spooks/Doctor Who...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
27-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Oh yes... the joys of having a computer with a DVD drive in your room!!!! I'm sure my household would think I was completely nuts if they realised quite the extent of my viewing/posting habits Big Grin

" Harry is a pugilist for the State, but he's a lover, not a fighter " - Peter Firth

[Image: hr6.jpg]
27-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I think my mum has suspicions about my posting habits, but she doesn't say anything... The first time I got an award on here I told her and she just gave me a strange look...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
27-12-2009, 12:48 PM
I rewatch spooks either in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep so they don't know or when I am upstairs in my room doing 'revision' Tongue lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't even think about it anymore. There's so little privacy where I live a portable DVD player and then my laptop is a necessity. Especially with some of the work I do. There's no way i'd get away with watching what I do with other people I live with, although I have got my sister watching The West Wing and Spooks and a few other things. Spooks has been the most successful though, and because she and her mates really like Armitage.....a few extra fans for the show!

27-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Armitage? That's pretty informal - MR Armitage I think you'll find is more suitable!! Big Grin

[Image: kirmosig.png]
27-12-2009, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2009 03:57 PM by JHyde.)
I don't stand on ceremony where he's concerned. I'm much more of a Sir Harry Pearce fan Smile

27-12-2009, 03:52 PM
I have to sneak around my husband's shifts to watch repeats. It's really not worth the grief if he finds me watching Spooks. He went to bed last night early as was on an early turn today so i stayed up and watched the extras on my new series 7 box set. Joy.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]