Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SpooksWatch 2010
31-01-2010, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2010 07:11 AM by JHyde.)
SpooksWatch 2010
It's a little early, and apart from Tea Lady's email we don't have official confirmation of Season 9.

But the word from various actors involved and the odd press article is that filming for the new season of Spooks is meant to start filming in February 2010.

So I'm posting this thread in the hopes that one of you Londoners might be able to help us out. If you see a film crew, please wander over and see if you can spot any spooks you know. Photos are good too, but obviously don't get in anybody's way.

Spoiler: show
Unless it's Sarah Caulfield back from the dead, in which case, you know, go nuts!

And obviously, once you've seen them, please come here and tell us all about it and where. It will save us some trouble on the locations thread later.

Please don't post along the lines of 'please, please can we have another season!'. I think we all know you want another season, it's probably why you're a member of this forum.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
31-01-2010, 01:29 PM
RE: SpooksWatch 2010
I know this was mentioned on another thread ages ago but what if a SF Mod or Nitrus approached Kudos and asked if a few of us could go down and watch some of the filming taking place? I appreciate you may not want to do this but its just an idea. Then those people luckily enough to attend could do a report of some kind, even if it couldnt be released until the new series starts. I know some people from the other Forum have been invited along in the past but I dont know if they perhaps have a profession which means they get official invites. I just thought that if it was going to be done, it needs to be done soon-ish, and from someone with some stature. They can only say no. Kudos know these forums exist and have used them for their own ends in the past.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
31-01-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm not sure this forum has that kind of stature at the moment, I'm not even sure they know we exist. I would love to get some members down to see some filming, it would be unlikely that I could go and arranging that myself when I wouldn't be going could be difficult.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I'd throw Birmingham into the mix too just in case the rumours about some filming to be done there are true. Not all external shots need be in London locations. I reckon they could get away with warehouses, car parks, even suburban streets being shot elsewhere. Mind you, I live in the sticks so they all look alike to me!!
31-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Subscribing to the thread so I can keep track.

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo
01-02-2010, 09:37 AM
I'd love to go and see them filming, so great! I've seen some wonderful plane offers Silba

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
01-02-2010, 09:48 AM
As have I, though it looks like at this point I'd be quite a few months late... though I might make it to London for the series premiere Smile

[Image: S9T.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I'll keep a look out Smile Sounds like I may be 'going shopping with friends in London' quite a lot in February Tongue

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-02-2010, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 01:23 PM by i luv lucas.)
I have just sent Kudos an email, asking about visitors to production, hopefully they may come back with something!! I shall let you know if they reply!! Fingers crossed eh??!!

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
03-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Great idea, i luv lucas, after all if you don't ask you don't get !

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright