Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favourite Characters this series?
13-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Favourite Characters this series?
The characters always seem to be changing, growing into the world of Spooks a bit more each series so who do you prefer from series 7?

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2009, 03:31 PM
RE: Favourite Characters this series?
(13-08-2009 03:07 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  The characters always seem to be changing, growing into the world of Spooks a bit more each series so who do you prefer from series 7?

Ben & Lucas...

Ben because he was the new boy... finding his feet.

Lucas because he is hard-core old school spook.. who is a bit of a badass!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2009, 03:41 PM
(13-08-2009 03:31 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Ben & Lucas...

Ben because he was the new boy... finding his feet.

Lucas because he is hard-core old school spook.. who is a bit of a badass!

oh dear not Ben! uch I was not a fan of him Tongue
But yes I love Lucas too, he brought a breath of fresh air to the grid Smile
I also loved Ros. She had no great distractions after Adam died. And of course I loved Malcolm and Harry Smile

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
15-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Got to be Harry...because every season his storylines just get better...and well Ros because I think all females would just love to be a little bit like her in some way... Smile Lucas because he really does take on the meaning of the saying "Tall Dark and Handsome" and us ladies need some eye candy, well apart from Harry who is also gorgeous! Big Grin

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
18-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Ros has grown on me like a fungus. I didn't like her at first, but she's ruthless and I do like that. There have been some awesome female characters on this show: Tess, Zoe, Ruth, Ros, and others. The really cool part is that they're all different from one another. I keep wanting to compare Ros to Tess and really I can't. They're very different.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
28-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Harry and Ros. There are so many facets to each of them and they really developed a nice rapport.
01-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Has to be Lucas for me. Can't wait to see where they take his character in S8. I actually enjoyed Ep 1 of S7 with him and Adam together. I think they would have made a good team.
04-09-2009, 03:48 PM
1. Jo
2. Malcolm

Love both of them! Big Grin
04-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Harry's probably my favorite character of every season.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
04-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Definitely Harry, with Ros coming in second.

(15-08-2009 08:12 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  and well Ros because I think all females would just love to be a little bit like her in some way... Smile Lucas because he really does take on the meaning of the saying "Tall Dark and Handsome" and us ladies need some eye candy, well apart from Harry who is also gorgeous! Big Grin

I didn't want to be like Ros, I thought she was rather mean... lol. And also because she is just such an amazing spy that it would be impossible for me to aspire to be nearly as good as her. I wanted to be like Ruth, a desk spook, who is a really strong character and could stand up for herself without being horrible. But I do think Lucas is exactly what people were thinking when they thought up that phrase! Although I can't really say Harry is hot as he is old enough to be my father/grandfather (he's 40 years older than me.) But he is pretty amazing. Cool

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.