Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't you just love Colin and Malcolm?
13-08-2009, 08:41 PM
zzWink Don't you just love Colin and Malcolm?
Two brilliant characters that rarely get a big mention, they just seem to be 'there' all the time (well only Malcolm now) but they are fantastic and come out with some wonderful quotes, bless them Smile Heart

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2009, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 03:02 AM by bertowud.)
RE: Don't you just love Colin and Malcolm?
Colin was one of my favorites. He seemed more the techie geeky one.

Malcolm is much more well rounded. Very literary. He and Ruth make good friends.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2009, 05:39 AM
I loved them, they made such a good team when Colin was still around. Colin's death to me was one of the most shocking developments of the whole show. It's one of the main reasons why I can't really get into Ros - she was after all part of the group responsible for his death.

Colin had some wonderful humorous moments - logved them trying to dig out of the Grid in the Diana episode! And also this exchange between Colin and Harry:
Harry: “Colin, tell me something uplifting.”
Colin: “Well, it's shaping up to be the driest autumn on record…”
Harry: “Do you want to be taken out and shot?”

Sniff, I really miss Colin!

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
14-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Oh my. Was determined to have a happy-shiny-people kinda day today. And now I get kinda teary just thinking about dear, precious Colin. Sigh... DEWH (Dabbing Eyes With Hankie)
14-08-2009, 03:37 PM
yeah they make a great double act. One of the best.
17-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Yes when the have to try and tunnel out of the grid in series 5 with Angels Wells holding the team hostage during a lockdown and then make a gadget that didnt actually do anything just to keep the team's spirits up...brilliant the pair of them. Smile

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
18-08-2009, 12:06 PM
(17-08-2009 04:54 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Yes when the have to try and tunnel out of the grid in series 5 with Angels Wells holding the team hostage during a lockdown and then make a gadget that didnt actually do anything just to keep the team's spirits up...brilliant the pair of them. Smile

Oh, I forgot about that. They were brilliant in that episode. I wish there had been more Malcolm / Colin centric episodes.

18-08-2009, 12:52 PM
They were a great team.... the G&J key episode was probably the episode where they featured most. Especially Colin.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
23-08-2009, 09:23 PM
They were both amazing! Colin's death scene was amazing, Rory MacGregor is such a good actor!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
24-08-2009, 04:07 AM
They were two of my favorite characters. Malcolm, Danny, and Harry are probably my favorite characters in the whole show.