Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Episode 2 Discussion
12-11-2009, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 04:00 PM by ausfan.)
RE: Episode 2 Discussion
Please dont bag the new girl just yet. the writers have had to come up with new ideas time and wouldnt write a situation the same as the Tom saga.
Yes he was checking her out but why not.
I have a feeling that this series will go down as one of the best even after only seeing the first two episodes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM
(12-11-2009 03:32 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I may be going mad but I have just come across this photo of the 2009 Bafta awards. Isnt Miranda wearing the same dress and pink belt that Jo wore in 8.2 ??

Yes, obviously she liked it during filming and "acquired" it for herself! Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
It is!!! lol.

I didn't pay enough attention in the episode to RA to notice if his tattoo had gone - I was focusing on Harry!!!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
12-11-2009, 05:16 PM
I haven't noticed either the missing tattoo. Thanks, you just gave an excuse to rewatch it Big Grin

Can't wait for the 3th ep to air already!

LNF Big Grin
12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I know! Episode 3 soon! (Sadly I'll miss it on BBC 3, but it's on my list of things to watch on Monday evening!)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
12-11-2009, 06:08 PM
In the scene where Jo tells Ros and Lucas that BiBi will kill Thumper you briefly glimpse the back of RA's right wrist and there is no tattoo - unless of course it's not a complete band, but I thought it was

[Image: kirmosig.png]
12-11-2009, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 07:44 PM by lwhite53.)
(12-11-2009 04:01 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 03:32 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I may be going mad but I have just come across this photo of the 2009 Bafta awards. Isnt Miranda wearing the same dress and pink belt that Jo wore in 8.2 ??

Yes, obviously she liked it during filming and "acquired" it for herself! Tongue

Not a good acquisition, imho -- don't think it does much for her, especially against the blond hair. Didn't like it in the episode either.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
12-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I thought it looked alright, but then again, I'm not really into fashion.

12-11-2009, 08:14 PM
(12-11-2009 07:43 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  Not a good acquisition, imho -- don't think it does much for her, especially against the blond hair. Didn't like it in the episode either.

I totally agree. She needed some contrast...the dress and her features were a little too monochromatic or something. (I still love Jo as a character though! Wink )
12-11-2009, 10:27 PM
On the subject of the dress, it certainly seemed fit for purpose, I mean Thumper certainly seemed enamoured enough with it. If he had had his way the only thing it would have been either matching or clashing with would have been the hotel room carpet. I have to say I was much more impressed with the way Jo handled what looked like a silenced H&K P30 or maybe a P2000, now there's a bit of kit worth drooling over. Roll on tomorrow night, I'm already rubbing my hands together in anticipation, and what time does the S8E3 discussion thread open?

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill