Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
24-11-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
I intend to Smile That resolution immediately followed the question I posed in my head. Over the weekend, I thought.

......when you wonder what Harry and Ruth might be doing for Christmas.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Don't give me ideas! lol. Guess what is now a possible story for next week's Spooks Fic for a Year!!! lol, joking, it's your idea. Why don't you write a story about it? We need more HR fluff in the world!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
24-11-2009, 06:22 PM
(24-11-2009 05:45 PM)JHyde Wrote:  ......when you wonder what Harry and Ruth might be doing for Christmas.

Working!Tongue

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
24-11-2009, 06:58 PM
(24-11-2009 05:40 PM)JHyde Wrote:  .....when you buy your new party dress because it looks like the one Jo wore in 8.2

I really liked that dress, I'd also buy it if I saw it lol

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
25-11-2009, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2009 08:10 PM by almh.)
... when you look at the ingredients for your lunch and see that one of the ingredients is Mace, and start smiling Smile (That'll teach him to muck with
Spoiler: show
Harry and Ruth!!!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
25-11-2009, 08:10 PM
LOL what is mace? sorry for my ignorance

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
25-11-2009, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2009 08:17 PM by almh.)
I have no idea. I thought it was just a poisonous gas and a slimy fictional character. - Just checked, it's a spice that you get from nutmeg or something.

I was just checking that out on wiki, my friend, and it had a thing about people with the surname "Mace" and it came up with about 15 names, but they didn't have Oliver Mace! I can't tell if that's good or bad (Although I am seriously considering editing the list to put him on... If I knew how to do it.)

P.S. - 999 posts Smile I like 999. I may leave it at that for a while...

25-11-2009, 08:20 PM
There's a spanish saying that goes sth like: "you'll never go to bed without learning something new"

Your last paragraph could be another "you know you're a fan of spooks when ..." Wink

Pactum serva
25-11-2009, 08:24 PM
...When you've made it to 1000 posts just over three months after you've joined Big Grin (I just wrecked it Sad)

We have a similar saying - "You learn something new every day."

25-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Congratulations!!!

Pactum serva