Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
10-12-2009, 08:45 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
. . . when you start planning NOW whose computer you're going to commandeer to watch the last ep on 12/23 because you'll already be away for Christmas.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2009, 09:44 PM
(10-12-2009 08:45 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  . . . when you start planning NOW whose computer you're going to commandeer to watch the last ep on 12/23 because you'll already be away for Christmas.

Let me know how your commandeering plans go Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
10-12-2009, 11:45 PM
When you finish work at 10pm, get home at half 11pm, and still go on spooks forums even though you have to be up at 8am.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
11-12-2009, 06:43 AM
(10-12-2009 11:45 PM)Akira Wrote:  When you finish work at 10pm, get home at half 11pm, and still go on spooks forums even though you have to be up at 8am.

Yay! Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
11-12-2009, 07:00 AM
When all day Thursday, you think it's Friday. (It happened again today.)

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo
11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
(11-12-2009 07:00 AM)femaleBertieWooster Wrote:  When all day Thursday, you think it's Friday. (It happened again today.)

LOL.Rolleyes

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
11-12-2009, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 06:35 PM by almh.)
... when you are reading through the cast credits for 8.1 (all to discover where this one guy comes from and it doesn't say Angry) and it turns out that
Spoiler: show
the guy who played Ruth's husband also played an aide in series 6 episode 4. Fortunately for me, he died there too.

11-12-2009, 07:28 PM
My favourite repeat performance is Richard Armitage, who was in 1.3.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
11-12-2009, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2009 11:50 AM by almh.)
He was in Spooks?!?!

12-12-2009, 11:47 AM
When you come home from the late shift, get in, go online, it gets to 1am and you think "sod it, I'm gonna watch the Spooks I recorded anyway" and then proceed to dream about it the next morning!

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."